Thankful

God thank you for the ability to create
Thank you for the vision
That you have placed inside of me
For all the hope that you have provided
For every storm that I have survived
I know that my future is bright
God has given me the power
To be healed
To be well
To be successful
To live a good life
Father I praise you for all your love
and joy that you have given unto me
Thank you for your Son Jesus
That died on the cross
For me to have the gift of salvation
Glory to God
For another day
 
 
Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.  Then you will be able to test and approve what Gods' will is- his good, pleasing and perfect will.  Romans 12:2  There are no limits when it comes to Jesus Christ.  I can do all things through Christ.  Today I am thankful to God for His word.  It will bring life, peace and joy.  May the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love