The Great Jehovah God

This is a beginning of a brand new week, and I am looking forward to each new day that will bless me with.  I keep saying new, because God is starting to make all things new in my life.  In my mind I keep thinking about 2nd Corinthians 5:17.  The scripture says "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come; The old has gone, the new is here!"  This scripture contains such a strong message, and it has been in my spirit for some time now.

God is a big God, and God is a mighty God.  He is not  God of small power.  HE is Omnipotent, and HE is capable of all things.  We should not place limits on God, because he is a God of perfect timing.  He is the great I am , and Jehovah Jireh.  God is Jehovah Rapha, and Jehovah Nissi.  God is a shelter in the storm, and a light in dark places.  God is Jehovah Rohi, and Jehovah Shammah.  He is bread for the hungry.  God is water in dry places, and He is Jehovah Tsidkenu.  God can be whatever you need.  Glory to God HE is a strong and mighty force that cannot be stopped.

All things are new in the name of Jesus.  We are all created in the image of God.  It says in the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.  In six days God created all that we see.  We serve a very powerful and mighty God.  Bless the name of the Lord, and I will praise Him all the day s of my life.  Until next time May the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love