A NEW SEASON

 
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ the new creation has come: The old is gone, the new is here." 2 Corinthians 5:17 NIV
 
 
 
Father God thank you for the weekend.  As I look back over the week I can say that I have been truly blessed.  The children made it through another week of school, and my week was very productive.  I think that I have earned the right to relax on this day.  I am taking this time to thank the Lord for what he has done for me.  When I contemplate on the past I can see exactly where God has brought me from, and I can be thankful that I am not what I used to be.
 
Before I let my mind rest I just wanted to say that all things are becoming new.  The old things are starting to pass away, and change is imminent.  I know all things are becoming new in my life.  The Holy Spirit has been dealing with me on a new season, and I am glad to say goodbye to the things of the past.  What can I gain if I am stuck in my former life?  That will not bring my visions and dreams within my reach.  I have learned to let go of all the things from my past.  I have even adopted a new way of thinking.  What  has been done can not be changed.
 
Today is the beginning of a new season.  We can officially say goodbye to summer.  Soon we will be putting on jackets and sweaters to keep warm.  I am very excited about fall time.  The kids and I have a chance to play in the leaves, and watch them change colors.  We decorate for the fall harvest, and bake cookies to go with our hot chocolate.  My daughter loves to bake, and she is learning very well.  I love spending time with the kids, because they are growing up so fast.  I want to treasure every moment that we have together.  The time that I spend with my girls are very special, because I am their teacher.  I am a proud mommy, and I will tell the world that.
 
In my heart I believe that this is a new season.  I know that the best is yet to come.  I can not make any more excuses for myself.  The only options that I have chosen are to have FAITH, and DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST JESUS.  Despite of what the enemy has planned.  I know that God will be with me all the way.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love