CHALLANGES AND TRUST

  I have placed my trust in the Lord, because I know that God is not like man that he shall lie. Whatever God says will come to pass. It is written in His word that "in hope of eternal life, which God, who does not lie, promised before the beginning of time." Titus 1:2

We do not have to fear when we place our trust in the Lord. It is only when we have doubt that God can not work in our situation. By daily confession I am learning and believing for what God wants me to have. Faith is the substance of all things hoped for, and the desires that we have in our hearts. By our faith God can come and grant us those desires according to His will. By our faith he can work in our situations, and our circumstances.

Psalms 16:1 says "Keep me safe my God for in you I take refuge." I believe that God is an ever present help in the time of trouble. I can believe his word, and I know that he can make a way in every situation. God is the King of kings, and the Lord of lords.

Whenever you find yourself being challenged just know that you can count on the Lord. His Word is food for the mind, body and soul. God will never place more on us than we can handle. Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Remembering those of 9/11............

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love