Reflections

Lord I will take this time
To reflect on all the things that you have done for me
This past week has been wonderful
You have provided all of my needs
Making me thankful and grateful
that I am in your presence
You are God and the Creator
Father God I will bless your name at all times
As I rest on this day
My prayer is to reflect and be thankful
For my family, friends, and life
 
 
"Praise the Lord O my soul.  O Lord my God you are very great; you are clothed with splendor and majesty.  He wraps himself in light as with a garment; He stretches out the heavens like a tent.  and lays the beams of his upper chambers on their waters.  He makes the clouds His chariot and rides on the wings of the wind."  Psalm 104:1-3
 
Each day that we live is a great blessing.  Each morning is a new beginning, and I am thankful to this beautiful day.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

  1. What a wonderful "praise report".
    I write and maintain a blog which I have entitled “Accordingtothebook” and I’d like to invite you to follow it..

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you for the follow...I'm also your newest follower as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love