A Simple Thank You

Thank you Lord for the times that I have felt down and out
Thank for the being there during my despair
Thank you for all the times that you have kept me
and thank you for being a beacon of light
Thank you for being my comfort
and being a shelter during the storm
Thank you Lord for the times that
people have turned their back on me
You have been a friend
This is for the moments that
I could not call out to you
 and for the moments that I have been rejected
Thank Father God for being my Hope
In you I can find peace
Through you I can do all things
For you are my strength
Lord I wait on you patiently
You never make me feel insignificant
You always believe in me
That is why I love you so much
Your Word is like food to my soul
and You are the joy in my heart
This is a simple thank you
For loving me
Just the way I am
 
 
"You have searched me, Lord, and you know me.  You know when I sit down and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.  You discern my going out, and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways.  Before a word is on my tongue you, Lord know it completely.  You hem me in behind and before, and you lay your hand upon me.  Such knowledge is to wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain."  Psalm 139:1-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love