Psalm 99 and A Prayer

The Lord reigns
Let the nations tremble;
he sits enthroned between the cherubim,
let the earth shake
Great is the Lord in Zion;
He is exalted over all the nations
Let them praise your great and awesome name
he is holy
The King is mighty, he loves justice
you have established equity
in Jacob you have done
what is just and right
Exalt the Lord our God
and worship at his footstool
he is holy
Moses and Aaron were among his priest
Samuel was among those who called on his name
they called on the Lord
and he answered them
He spoke to them from the pillar of cloud
they kept his statues and decrees he gave them
Lord our God
You answered them
You were to Israel a forgiving God
though you punished their misdeeds
Exalt the Lord our God
and worship at this holy mountain
for the Lord our God is holy Psalm99 NIV
 
 
 
Father God I thank you for today
You are the Great I am
You are Alpha and Omega
You are Elohim and Yahweh
You are the Prince of Peace
and The Most High God
With you I cannot hide
You have searched me
and have known me
from my mother's womb
Father you are LORD
and you are my Savior
Your Word is like food to my soul
I want to know true worship
I want to know the truth in you Lord
Thank you for all that you have done
In Jesus name I pray Amen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love