IN THE FATHER'S HANDS

The weather was beautiful
and all I could hear were voices
Soft whispers in the breeze
tickled my ears drums
Apple blossoms were spinning in the air
like ballerinas dancing on the stage
The sun was shining high in the air
The clouds were blue like the ocean
Everything was calm and warm
and peace succumbed me in every way
The sky was clear
and all was inviting
That is when I realized
that everything was in my Father's hands
In Him I have found rest for my weary soul
Because he loves me
I can let go
of all my personal baggage
I can be free from all my pain
I can open my wings and fly
I can let my heart heal
and be free from the past
I can accept myself
for who I am
And I can be all
that God called me to be
I can finally find closure
Forgetting the mistakes that I have made
It is in my Father's hands now
Like an eagle I can fly above
Hurt
Shame
Guilt
Mistakes
Failures
Disappointments
Trouble
Thank you Father for being my strength
 
 
"Come to me all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28  May God always bless you with peace and prosperity.
 
 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love