Psalms 23 and The Blessings of the Lord

The Lord is my Shepard, I lack nothing
HE makes me lie down in green pastures
He leads me beside quiet waters
he refreshes my soul
HE guides me along the right paths
for His name's sake
Even though I walk
Through the darkest valley
I will fear no evil
for you are with me;
Your rod and your staff
they comfort me
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of mine enemies
You anoint my head with oil
my cup overflows
Surely your love and goodness will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
 
 
We are a very blessed generation. God wants to do so much for us, and release all that he has for His people.  I believe that we have the ability to do all things.  No matter what you are going through God has all things in control.   Be glad and rejoice in the Lord.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love