Children Are Blessings

Children are blessings from God
I thank the Lord every day
For letting my little angels
Come down this way
They fill my heart with joy
Each time they smile
God I thank you for each one
They all have different personalities
And they all do different things
Nothing can compare to the joy they will bring
I am more than happy to be a mother
One of the greatest joys in my life
I am glad that God has chosen me for this assignment
I can not imagine my life
Without my kids!!
 
 
 
 
 
"Children are a heritage from the LORD, offspring a reward from Him.  Like arrows in the hand of the warrior are children born in one's youth.  Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them.  They will not be put to shame.  When they contend with their opponents in court."  Psalm127:3-5 NIV
 
I believe that children are gifts from God.  I am glad to be called into the ministry of youth evangelism.  In this world children need to know Jesus Christ, and what he done done for all of our sake.  I am blessed to have children, and will be blessed to see other children come to Jesus Christ.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love