ALL BY FAITH

 
Hebrews 10:38 "But my righteous one will live by faith, and I take no pleasure in the one that shrinks back."
 
Romans 3:28 "For we maintain that a person is justified by faith apart from the works of the law."
 
Matthew 17:20 "He replied. Because you have so little faith.  Truly I tell you if you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, Move from here to there, and it will move.  Nothing will be impossible for me."
 
James 2:17 "In the same way, faith by itself if it is not accompanied by action is dead."
 
Galatians 2: 20 "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.  The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me."
 
 
Faith is the substance of all things hoped for
It could be the desires that we have in pure heart
Faith is having total confidence in someone
Trusting and believing in what he or she has said
Faith is not always seeing what is in the future
But knowing that God has all things in control
It is impossible to have faith in God
and then doubt that he is able to deliver you from your situation
Faith is knowing that God is not like man that he shall lie
It is having full trust in the Lord
Believing that He will do all that he has promised
By faith Sarah had a child
Even though she was past her childbearing years
By faith Noah built the Ark
and saved his family
By faith Hannah waited patiently on the Lord
and he blessed her with a son
By faith God is healing my son
I can see the changes in him
I know that God is able to do all things
In my life
There is nothing that is too hard for God
All you have to do is trust in His Word
He is God
Alpha and Omega
By our faith
We can move mountains
We walk by faith and not by sight
God is Omnipotent
I believe in His Word
 
 
Sometimes it is so easy for us to lose focus on what is important.  God is here waiting on us to call on Him.  He loves us unconditionally, and he places no limit on that love.  When you are in doubt just remember what the LORD done for us.  He gave His one and Only SON to die for our sins.  God is love, and he loves you and me.  His love is infinite.  No matter what you may be going through all you need is a little faith.  Until next time May the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love