Jesus

There is a sound in the name of Jesus.
It is something about the way I feel when I call that name
There is a comforting emotion when it comes to Him
My heart is full of joy when I mention my Father
People often ask me
How can you have so much devotion for Jesus?
HE gave His life
So that I could have the gift of salvation
HE came so that I could have a more abundant life
HE became poor for my sake
So that I may be rich
HE is my strength
When I am weak
I can trust Him with my life
I can believe in all that he has said
I admire Him because
HE is Jesus
His ministry was real
He died on the cross
And now he lives again
Thank you Jesus
For your infinite love
You are my Savior
King of kings
Lord of lords

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love