Give God Praise and Never Give Up

Praise the Lord
Praise God in His sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his for his surpassing greatness
Praise him with the sounding of a trumpet
praise him with a harp and lyre
praise him with tremble and dancing
praise him with the strings and pipes
praise him with the clash and cymbals
praise him with the sounding cymbals
Let everything that has breath praise the Lord
Praise the Lord  Psalm 150
 
 
My first rule is to never give up on myself, and to always have faith in God.  In this life I know that challenges will come, but during these times I can trust in God to see me through.  When we say that I can do all things through Christ we are claiming victory in all aspects of our lives.  In all that I have done I have noticed that God is there during every victory and defeat.  It is a known fact that people will not always be there in your corner, but we will always have a friend in Jesus Christ.
 
 I have learned to never let the world define the person that I am.  God has designed me for a unique purpose, and I am destined to be a winner.  No matter how bad it may look God is still in control, and we are all champions.  Despite of what is going on in the world, we can still have joy.  May the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.
 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love