The God of Living Waters and Bread of Life

Sometimes I think silence is truly golden.  Words that have not been spoken can be louder than a mega speech.  So are the days that I have come to know God on a more intimate level.  Today was one of those days that I had a need to be in God's presence.  I had a great desire to be saturated in his Word.

Early this morning as I was driving on the freeway , my daughter captured a beautiful picture of the river.  The sun was shining on the water.  Within it's calm state it made me think about the goodness of God, and the peace that he provides.

There is so much going on in the world today.  Everything seems chaotic, and we can't turn a blind eye to things in the world.  This piece that I am writing is called The Still Living Waters of God

Sometimes life can get loud, and it can get rough.  We get to a place that we start to hunger, and thirst, but we don't find anything to quench and satisfy those needs.

Most of us have everything that money can buy, but we still have that same thirst and hunger.

Man has fame, fortune, popularity, status, and titles.  Some have even managed  to become popular on social media sites.  With all of these things you would think that an individual would be content.  There is that same thirst and hunger.

My friend you can have all this and more, but there is something missing.  You can't quite put your finger on it, but something is causing you to feel empty.

So many people are dying of spiritual thirst and hunger....

I need Jesus... there is no other way to describe it.  The world is in a need of a spiritual revival.  This scripture has spoken to my heart today.

O God, You are my God, earnestly will I seek You; my inner self thirsts for You, my flesh longs andis faint for You, in a dry and weary land where no water is. Psalm 63:1

 I thirst for God, the living God. Where can I find him to come and stand before him? Psalms 42:1 

You no longer have to be thirsty or hungry.  God is the living waters, and the bread of life.  He will satisfy your spiritual needs.  

Lord, there are so many weary spirits.  They are hungering and thirsting for peace and restoration.  They are in need of a revival Lord.  Send your Spirit Lord.  In Jesus name we pray Amen.

Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love