Work on Me Lord

God has really been dealing with me about healing, and I have found myself looking back at how far I have come in my journey.  When I first made the choice to become better, I have to admit the inside of me was a real mess.

I have been looking back at my journals just to see what changes have taken place in me, and I am amazed at how my life has been redefined.  I have been through the fire, yet I have not been consumed.  I was lost and broken, but now I am free, and healed of what has pained me.  I have allowed God to do a work on me, and the Holy Spirit has not failed me. 

I will continue to look unto the Lord, and the God in me to keep striving towards the mark.  My focus is to keep going forward to health, happiness, and overall wellness.  Below is a post that was written sometime ago.  I feel that it may help someone who needs healing.  Feel free to fill out the contact form and subscribe.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Okay, I have started this new book series that I think will be a real blessing to many people, and I have all the ideas in place.  I have written the first draft, and have decided to write at least five pages a day until it is complete.  With the school year almost in completion I am thinking about what the summer is going to bring.  During this time we are looking at camp, sports, and maybe a vacation.

The children are trying to adjust to all the new changes that we had to deal with over the last month.  With the death of my mother we are trying to get back on track.  I for one am trying to get back to work, and get everything organized.  I had to take some time off from writing to make sure that the children, and I were okay with all that was going on.  There is nothing in this life that can prepare you for when a loved one departs this life, but for the most part God has been good to us.

Now it is time to get to what I do best.  Inspiration at its finest!  I have some good things coming your way,  And I know that you will be blessed!  I started working on some new music last night, and it sounds good.  I can't wait for everyone to hear it.  I will even have my youngest daughter singing in the background.  My latest project is called Music By The Minute.  I plan to record messages with music that will inspire, uplift, and encourage.

I want all of you to know that you should never give up on your dreams.  No matter how hard it gets keep on pushing, moving, and keep going.  God gives us the strength to conquer the impossible.  God loves you and so do I.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity

For those of you who have never heard this video I want you to check it out.  I have some new stuff coming your way.  Please like me on Facebook at Amanda Matthews, join me on twitter, page Virtuosity Ministries Google and subscribe to my YouTube channel.  Let's do it big for the Lord. ♥️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love