Power Prayer and Praise Tuesday A Prayer of Refreshing

Each Tuesday will be known as Power Prayer Tuesday.   Every Tuesday and Friday will be the days that Virtuosity Ministries will post prayers.

Dear Lord today I come to you God as humbly as I know how.  I am asking you God to bless your people on today God.  I ask that you breathe new life, and refreshing today in someone who may feel like giving up.  Give them that new beginning that they are so desperately hoping for.

Someone right now Lord is living a life of confusion and they need clarification of their life Lord.  Breathe new life God, revive again LORD.  Rejuvenate dried bones God.  We need there in this hour Lord.  Send your love and peace today in Jesus Christ name we pray Amen

Until next time may God richly bless you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love