An Ode to My Future Husband

This was on my heart, and I had to share and write this with my audience.  It is no surprise that I am single and seeking.  I have been in prayer, reading, listening, and preparing myself for a healthy relationship.  This is one area of my life that has been on hold for a season.

I had a need for the Holy Spirit to clean up this area of my life.  It had to be cleaned up from all the past hurts, and wounds that I had collected over the years.  The heart break that almost destroyed my trust.  The experience (s) that have taught me much needed lessons, not to mention the tears that I have cried over the abuse I had to endure.

Thank God for healing!  Hallelujah The Holy Spirit will do it!✝️. As I prepare for a potential relationship I have found a another source of untapped happiness.  I have written this piece to express what I desire, and it was a pleasure to write.  Enjoy and be blessed, and yes this "churchgirl" prays about everything even meeting the right man. 🙏👑🤴


.A good husband/lover is not based on how much money he has, nor is it based on his fine clothing, It is not based on how well he speaks, nor is it based on his many cars that he may have his driveway.  True love is not based on a bank account, or how many rolls he has in his pocket...yes money is a commodity and a thing that we need... I believe that true love is based on a man's willingness to live for God and how he serves the Lord, the size of his heart and how honest he can be.  True love is not deceptive..it does not have wrong motives or wrong intentions.. love honors uplifts, and it keeps on giving It embraces you, and holds you to a higher level of love.  It does tear down, saddens, or hurts.  Love seeks what is honorable in the eyes of Jesus.  The one and the only you are loved first by God, then your family, by the people you serve, and by the woman that God has chosen for you.  Never hang your head low you are more than a" a prince you are a King.  ♥️
Always pray for your future mate even if you have not found him yet.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love