By Faith

"Faith is the substance of all things hoped for, and the evidence of the things unseen.". Hebrews 11:1

If you are believing God for a breakthrough continue to have faith.

Hope is believing in the things that have not yet manifested.  It is trusting God for those things that you have need.  It is having faith, and telling that mountain to move.  Hope is believing God for the unseen things, yet you know that the blessing  is coming.  You can see the vision, and you have written it down.  You have spoken the words, and the words are in your mouth, heart, and your spirit.


You have declared it in Jesus's name that all things are possible through the Lord Jesus Christ.  You have prepared yourself for the blessing.  Well my friends the scripture says "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer."  By the supernatural power of God blessings are coming your way.  Keep your mind steadfast and stay focused on Jesus!  Trust, declare, confess, speak, and believe in what you have need of, or what you want God to do for you.

In the book of John 20:27 "Stop doubting and believe"  In the book of John 20:29 he says "Because you have seen me you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed."  My daily declaration and confession is I love the Lord with all of my heart, body, mind, and soul.  I declare that all things are possible through God.  I believe in what He has promised to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love