God The Father

You know I was just sitting here contemplating about what this day signifies.. I thought about myself, and others who have lost their fathers.  It just doesn't feel the same when you have lost a part of you.. I really did feel like I didn't have a reason to celebrate this day , but this scripture came to mind.

It says in Psalms 68:5-6 "A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows,
    is God in his holy dwelling.
God sets the lonely in families,
    he leads out the prisoners with singing;
    but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land." NIV

There is a song that says "There is no pain that Jesus can't feel".  Are you hurting today.  I didn't come to remind you of your pain, but I have come to help you get lifted my friend.  Sometimes a happy occasion can be sad for many.  Life has happened to us all.  I sympathize with the ones that has to deal with their loss, and may God grant you solace, peace, and love today.

"For in You the fatherless find compassion.” Hosea 14:3

Wow now that is powerful.. God is my Father, my ABBA, my Father God.  That means we have every reason to celebrate.  You may not have an earthly father, but you have a God that loves you with a powerful 
LOVE.  

Even though you may feel the loss, there is someone who loves you greatly.  Take heart my friend, and know that you are lifted.  I encourage you today to have joy, and be at peace.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love