Praying and Serving

I think that prayer is vital to every believer's walk.  Prayer is my intimate time to share with the Lord.  Sometimes I have to unplug from everything, and spend some personal time with my Father. 

Within the sweet presence of the Lord I always find peace, solitude, and love.  When I feel overwhelmed by the world.. prayer rejuvenates my weary soul and mind.  Lately I have been praying several times a day, and I cannot tell you how good I feel.  My time with my Father has not been in vain. 

Below I written a piece about prayer and serving other people.  Sometimes life can be overwhelming.  Make sure you stay connected to your source.  Never cease praying, and keep believing for what you have need of.  Let this piece minister to your heart, and I hope you will be blessed.

  1. If you continue to wait for your dreams to come true, do you think that life will pass you by?
  2. If you allow the opinions of other people to mold your character, are you believing in yourself?
  3. If you are sitting around depressed, and worrying about life, are you trusting God?
  4. If you died today where will you spend eternity?


      Life is a very precious commodity, and I am grateful for the life that God has given to me.  I want to do more than just exist.  I want to make a difference, and give my life some meaning.  With just a little bit of creativity I can help change the life of a child.  A simple coloring book can lift the spirits of a sick child.  Kind words of encouragement can give a teenager hope, and prayer can change the lives of people all over the world.  You don't need to be a scholar, or  a star to help someone in need.  A little can go a long way.  This is my year to bless the lives of others.  I may not have much, but I have enough to give to someone that has less than I do. 

I will trust God to lead me the right way, and I will never stop believing in myself.  If there is anyone that does not know Jesus Christ I pray that he will come into your heart.  No man knows the day or the hour that Christ will return.  Our children are in need of change.  They need to know who Jesus is, and they need to be saved as well.  My ministry is designed to reach as many young people as possible.  I will be changing the look of my blog to appeal to our young people.  If you have been touched by this ministry please tell a friend to stop by.  Until next time may the Lord richly bless you with peace and prosperity.
                                                                                     Prophetess Evangel Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love