A Defeated Mindset..Who? Me?

Another week has begun, and the summer is in full swing.  The children are off from school, and that means extra busy mode for me.

My prayer life is one of those things that I treasure.  That is my personal time to talk with the Lord about everything.  In the presence of God I can let go, and be myself.  My father knows me, and my relationship with God is vital.

Even with all the distractions of life I can find peace in prayer.  There is nothing greater than prayer.

Today I want to minister about a defeated mindset.  The fact is I refuse to live with one.  With all the stuff that has been deposited in the mind on a daily basis it only makes sense to remove the clutter.  You wouldn't sit around in a messy house would you?  Just like your house, or your vehicle you have to clear the clutter in your mind.

A sick defeated mindset can make you think on a lower level, and yes I will raise my ✋ I have been guilty of negative pessimistic thinking.  My hope is to help teach the masses.  We need happy people.  There is an epidemic if sad people, and you and I can change that one smile at a time.  If you read this please fill out the contact form on my page, and let me know this has helped you in any way, or subscribe to stay connected it means so much.  Enjoy and may God bless you with   peace and prosperity. ✝️♥️
There is a scripture in the Bible that says "I look to the hills where my help comes from my help comes from the Lord."  In my eyes that scripture has so much meaning, and it is very close to my heart.  I can not tell you how many times that I have contemplated on this scripture, and it has spoken to my heart.  In this life I have had some storms that have spiraled out of control, yet I could always count on God to be a refuge in the time of those storms.  I have learned that God is the same yesterday, today, and forever.  He will not change no matter what the season is.

I have also developed a mindset that exudes nothing but positive thoughts.  I have decided to make positive affirmations everyday that God blesses me with.  I have made up my mind that I will not live with a defeated mentality.  I believe that as a daughter of God, and  a believer I can be victorious in every situation.  1 Corinthians 15:57 says "But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ"  We do not have to be defeated by the enemy, or the issues of life.  It is the enemy that comes to kill and to steal and destroy, but Jesus has come to bring life more abundantly.

We can be confident in knowing that we can do all things through Christ.  He is our strength, and we can be victorious over sickness, disease, situations and circumstances.  I will not be defeated, but I will live the life that God has planned for me.  Have a positive mind knowing that God loves you, and wants what is best for you.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


This is one of my latest videos about the dangers of depression

Prayer works!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love