Brokenness to Healing Part Three

As I sit here waiting for the load of laundry to finish I am constantly reminded of the peace that God can provide.  Even during my brokenness  God was there to provide me with his love, peace, and tranquility.   The peace of God surpasses anything that we will ever go through. 

Some people are so afraid to step out after pain, they actually stop living, and vow to never try anything  again.  It can be a state of fear, weariness, or just the thought of being shattered and broken.


For eight years I had decided to be alone.  Yes, I had made a personal choice to walk boldly in singleness and celibacy.  I wanted GOD to heal me of all my past hurts and pains.  I had a desire to be filled, and walk in divine healing from "everything" that had caused me pain. 

From my early childhood into early adulthood I had to deal with my brokenness.  All those shattered pieces  in my life that God had to come pick up.  I could hear him saying "daughter let me clean this up.  You don't have to do this alone".  Yet, he will teach us, and help us to rebuild all of those broken pieces in our lives. 

I can remember a  conversation with another sister, and we were talking about how tough life can be.  There were two phrases that stayed in my spirit.  The two phrases were "beautifully broken" and "No Excuses".  There are alot of beautifully broken sisters in this world.  Most of them are silent.  They refuse to speak on their hurt and pain. 

Once I was beautifully broken.  I had it together on the outside, but this sister was in pain on the inside.  I was suffering from loss, abandonment, rejection, sickness, loneliness, and abuse.  I felt like no one could help me but God.... Let me say that again, but God healed me, and he picked up all my broken pieces.🙌

Isaiah 61:3 says God comforts those who mourn.  It says that he will bestow them with a crown of beauty instead of ashes; instead of mourning he will give a garment of praise.

After all I have been through God's love have been peaceful.  Because of Him I can say that I am healed, restored, and set free.  Yes, I will never forget my trials, but they no longer have Dominion over me.  I encourage you right now to allow God to heal you.  There is help, hope, and restoration for you.  Don't die in your hurt.  You shall live.  You may be in a season of tears, and mourning, but your joy will come.  I hope that this will minister to your heart.  Leave a comment if you have been blessed.  If you want to talk about God, prayer, or want to know more about the ministry contact me.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love