Ideologies, Truths, and Beliefs

Shalom, I believe that our biggest enemy is not made up of flesh and blood, but is made up of principalities of darkness, and things that are unseen.  Many are being deceived, because they believe that our biggest enemy is an individual, or a given group of people.

Our beliefs can be based on the many ideologies that come from the minds of people.  Our thoughts can turn into ideas, and we put those ideas into action.  I do believe that the spirit , and the mind coincide closely together.

I believe in a higher power, but I also believe that God works through me as an individual, or works through us as a people.  Someone told me that no man knows if there is a heaven, or a hell unless he has tasted death.... just a thought of how other people perceive their own ideologies.

My belief is you cannot change the belief, or the hearts of man.  Nor can you take religion out of him/her, nor can you take him/her out of religion.  The separation, and division comes within towns, cities, and countries, because individual ideologies and beliefs differ.  When these ideologies are in question then conflict may arise.  I have seen that  many individuals personally believe that their ideologies will be the right idea, or truth, and is the only way to be saved or enlightened.


As I study the word in many formats, I am learning many things.  How can you judge what is right, or wrong if you have never taken the time to study, read, or understand an individual's idea, or truth?

Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love