There is Power in Prayer and Praise

There is power in your prayer and your praise.  When you are in the presence of God there is a peace that surpasses all things.  I lift my hands to Jesus... God's presence is like no other...  Over the next few days I will be talking about prayer, and the power of a praise.  Below is a piece that I have written.  It is titled:
"A Call To Prayer"

Dear Lord today I am praying for the people in this world.  
Lord there is so much going on
I just want to thank you that I can live a Holy life
That I have made a personal choice to live my life
According to your will and plans
I thank you that Jesus is my Savior
God there is none like you Lord 
We give you the praise O Lord
You are mighty in battle
And your power is awesome 
There is trouble on every side
And there are famines
And  there are evil things that are in dark places
But Lord we can count on you Jesus
Thank you Lord for all that you have done
My God you are so awesome
I will not give up
And I know that you will not fail me
I know that you will not fail your people
All my praise belongs to the Lord
For he is worthy of all that I have
Some people have said that there is no God
And I say that I am lover and servant of the Most High God
Lord I pray that all will be well
With every man, woman, and child
I pray for the healing of the sick
Lord you are Jehovah Rapha
Able to do all things
Lord you are God and we pray to you God
That all will be well
Thank you Lord Jesus Amen


May we continue to offer up prayer for all the people of the world.  May we pray for our leadership, and the upcoming elections.  I pray that our children will have a future, and that all will be well with everyone.  or those that do not believe may there be solace for you in these times.  Shalom and may God bless you with peace and prosperity.
There is Power in your Prayer and Praise

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love