It is okay you are forgiven

So many sisters are down and out
walking in shame.  They are embarrassed by some of the things they have done in the past.  These women let their past have dominion over them, and they don't know where to turn.

For the women who have done some wrong things, or the girls that have made mistakes this post is for you.  There are some of you who are hurting, because you had an abortion.  You feel depressed because you feel like a failure...my dear sweet woman of God you are forgiven.. God has forgiven you for what you done.  My sister you can't forget about the divorce, and you feel it is your fault.. lift your hands, and say I am free.. love will be better the next time around. I will be a witness to this one day ,)

Some of you sisters feel down, because you on on governmental assistance, but my dear sisters keep holding on God will help you provide for your family.. I am a single mother of four, and I always say "The Lord is my Shepard I shall not lack".

I had to write this piece, it can be hard to share your pain.  The thought of letting go can be daunting for some.  There are women who have had abortions, they deal with their past, and many don't always forgive themselves for making a mistake.

Listen, I have made so many mistakes in my life.  I have fallen short, fumbled, and fell down so many times in my life.  If there is such a thing as perfection I am NOT it, but I have learned to forgive myself, and ask God to forgive me when I am wrong.  I am very transparent.  Sometimes we need to sit down and have a heart to heart talk with ourselves about letting go of too many things.

Isaiah 43:25 says  “I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more."

God has forgiven you... Now it is time for you to forgive yourself.  Allow the God to help you let go of all your issues.  You are not who you used to be, but you are a new creation (creature).

I hope that something was said to minister to your heart.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love