The Blind Spot In My Eyes

Sometimes I try to look at life through clear lenses, but in reality some of the things are deeply distorted.  I love to write things that are positive, but there are times I have to be real about what is going on around me.

I cannot turn a blind eye to everything that is going on in the world.  For instance the school shootings that have been happening.  It seems as if nobody is really doing anything to change what is happening.  I had attended my daughter's graduation this morning, and it was a very happy occasion.  As a mother my heart goes out to the parents that have lost their babies in school violence.

I cannot turn a blind eye to all the children who are hungry.  I have witnessed thousands of children go each day without a healthy meal.  I know parents that struggle to put food on the table, and they want their families healthy, well, and full.

I cannot turn a blind eye to special needs students.  As a mother of two special needs boys my heart goes out to all these precious students.  They are very special.

In life there are everyday struggles that affect the lives of people, and I cannot turn a blind eye to that.  Whatever I can do to serve, uplift, inspire, and motivate I will continue to do.  May God's love and light shine through me always.

Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love