Keep Your Eyes on Jesus

In a moment's notice we can loose our focus on God and his promises.  We sometimes forget that our problems are small compared to the Creator.

Right now you can be broke, and swimming in a sea of debt.  You can have the worst addiction, and feel like you are walking in hell.  Right now you may be suicidal, and feel like taking your life, but remember that God is still on the throne.. don't you dare give up.  The Holy Spirit has come to guide you through the darkest hour of your life.

"Weeping may endure for a night but joy comes in the morning."

Below is a piece that was titled "A Moment's Notice" This piece was written a few years ago enjoy.

Today my daughter had a loose tooth, and it was very painful for her to eat anything harder than pudding.  I had offered to pull the tooth, but she was too afraid to let me touch it.  She had an extreme fear that it was going to hurt too much.  After a few attempts to eat breakfast Keara became very frustrated.  A few hours had passed, and she was tired of struggling to eat.


I said "Okay, can I look at your tooth now?  I will not hurt you."  In a moment's notice she kept her eyes on me, and I gently extracted  her loose tooth.    Sometimes we have to be like little children, and learn to let go and let God.  We must learn to trust God in every situation.  Even in a worst case scenarios we can trust God.  There are times that we may be very vulnerable to life, but God's love and grace keeps us in perfect peace.



My mother's death has come as a shock, and the pain can sometimes feel unbearable.  I have chosen to trust God with every situation, and I am keeping my eyes on Jesus Christ.  For those of you that are going through remember that Jesus is still on the throne.  In a moment's notice he will comfort you, and give you everything that you need.

Today's scripture has been taken from Psalms 91:2 "I will say of the LORD. He is my refuge and my fortress, my God in Him I will trust."

Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love