THE LORD WILL NEVER FAIL

           In the world that we live in it is hard not to worry.  Every time you turn on the television, or pick up the newspaper something is always happening.  Some of us get a little anxious around bill time.  You may worry that the money will run out before all the bills are paid. The holiday season is in full swing, and the pressure to buy gifts is causing people to worry.  It is a true saying that giving is a blessing, but what if you do not have anything to give during the holiday season?  What about the families that can't afford to spend hundreds, or even thousands of dollars on gifts.  We all have moments in our lives where we have worried about something.  There have been moments in my life where I wondered how I was going to feed my children.  Looking back at those times I realize that God always made a way for me.  Even when I didn't know how to trust him.

In the book of Isaiah 41:10 it says "So do not fear for I am with you;do not be dismayed, for I am your God.  I will strengthen you and help you;I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."  I have three simple words for you Trust In God.  He will never let you down.  Where there is turmoil in your life, God is there for you.  He will help you during your time of need. 

In my case I have learned to appreciate the scriptures in the book of Matthew 11:28-30 it says "Come to me all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.  Take my yoke you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."  The words of our Father provide us with comfort.  Therefore we should not worry about anything.  That does not mean that we may never be tempted to worry in mist of adversity.  The word of God is an assurance that he is always true to what he says.  The same God that witnessed your journey into this world, is the same God that watch over you as long as your journey lasts on this earth.  Believe in him he is real!

We can always have confidence in the word of God.  We can trust that the Lord will see us through any situation.  All you need is faith the size of a mustard seed.  God knows all things, and he has a plan for all of us.  If there is one that does not know Jesus Lord I pray on his/her behalf that you come into his/her heart.  Lord we don't know what the next day will bring, but let us rejoice on this day that you have given to us. A day that we can see at this moment.  Thank you for all your love.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

  1. I loved this! It spoke to the issue I had on yesterday.I want to help a family for Christmas. It is not about us this year.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love