WHEN THE DOCTOR SAYS NO JESUS CAN STILL SAY YES!

  
          As I look at my aunt fight for her life I am touched in my spirit to pray for her.   Believing that God has control of all things I wait patiently for him to heal her.  I pace back and forth looking for some words of encouragement that will allow the holy spirit to enter the room.  Having faith alone can be very powerful, because I know that God can do all things.  I preceded to pray for my aunt, and I told her that she has to believe as well.  God is very powerful when he is in the mist of believers.  In her case she needed healing in her mind, body, and heart.  God is the great physician, and he is a healing God.  When all else fails God can heal us heart, mind, body, and soul.

  • My son pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words.  Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them, and health to a man's whole body.  Proverbs 4:20-22
  • He said "If you listen carefully to the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in his eyes, if you pay attention to his commands and keep all of his decrees, I will not bring on you any of the diseases I brought on the Egyptians, for I am the Lord, who heals you."  Exodus 15:26
  • For the word of God is living and active.  Sharper than any double edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and the marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.  Hebrews 4:12
  • so is my word that goes out from my mouth; It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.  Isaiah 55:11
  • The Lord is closed to the broken hearted and saves those who are crushed in the spirit.  Psalm 34:18
  • Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.  Proverbs 3:5-6
  • He will wipe every tear from their eyes.  There will be no more death or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.  Revelation 21:4
For God will do exactly what he says.  I know the doctor may have told you that you only have six months to live.  God has the final word in our lives.  All you need is faith the size of a mustard seed.  I pray that the Lord will give you the strength to keep up the fight.  I don't know who I am talking to, but God has all things in His control.  Psalm 62:2 says that "he alone is my rock and my salvation."  In this life there will be trials and tribulations.  There will be storms that will continue to rage out of control, but God can calm an angry sea.

I will stand on the word of God believing that he will heal my aunt.  I will continue to pray for her, and hope that she will get well.  I trust in him with all my heart.

We know that the time is getting short, and one day we will meet the Lord.  If there is any that does not know Jesus.  I pray to God that he will come into your heart.  Keep the faith, and believe in all things.  Every second has its own value, and time is a precious commodity.  If you ask God he will come in.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love