KEEP WALKING TO SEE WHAT'S ON THE OTHER SIDE

   Each day I have to give honor to God for he is always worthy of my praise.  He has granted me another day to do his will, and make a difference in the lives of other people.  By faith I know that God will continue to see me through all things.  I never question the things that God is doing, because I know that he has all things in his control.  I am awakened each day with the belief that God will show up and show out on my behalf.  In other words I have learned to believe that God will do exactly what he said he will do.  If he said it, you better believe that it will come to pass!!

From a realistic point of view nothing happens overnight, but God is true to his word.  There are many people in the Bible that have been recipients of God's favor.  Sarah, the wife of Abraham was barren.  She could not have children.  Through God's favor she gave birth to Abraham's son Issac. (Genesis 21)
What about the favor that God had shown to Esther, and how he blessed her to save her people.  The message is very clear.  We can depend on God for all of our needs.  We are not so different from the people of the old testament.  God's favor is for life.  When you have made a personal decision to let God lead you, believe me your life will never be the same.  God has his own timing, and he does things according to his will.  I trust the Lord with everything that I have.

Lord if there is one today that does not know Jesus I ask on their behalf that you come into his/her heart.  Lord we give you our all today.  We honor you with our hearts, minds, bodies, and souls.  If there is someone that is lacking today I ask the Lord to supply all of their needs.  God will not let his children fall through the cracks.  He is the provider of everything that one may lack today.  The scripture says that "The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy.  I have come that they may have life, and they may have it more abundantly."  John 10:10

Keep the faith, and know that God can change any situation.  I am a firm believer that God will never let us down.  You may not be where you should be at the moment.  Just thank the Lord that you are not where you were, and keep your eyes on where He is taking you.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

  1. Thanks for that great word! I have to keep reminding myself just how far he has brought me and how far he will take me-he did promise this. You are right; it is on his time.Patience is a virtue. I am encouraged!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you have been encouraged Tamara. Thank you so much for reading my blog. God bless you, and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love