I GOT A RIGHT TO PRAISE HIM

     Lord I wanted to pray for the little children that will not feel the blessings of Christmas.  I am not talking about toys, but I am referring to love, food clothing, and shelter.  We all have experienced trials and tribulations in our lives, but their are some people that have no hope.

They are lost, hungry, and confused.  Right now there are single parents who can not feed their children.  A father is out of work, and can't put food on the table.  Lord when I look back over my life I have to be thankful for what you have done.  When I was down to my last dime you made a way for me. 

I could be silent, but you are worthy of my praise.  I realize Lord that I am not perfect, and I know that I am not where I should be.  I am so thankful that I am not where I used to be.  Most important above all I can shout when I think about where you are taking me.  I trust you Lord with all that I have.  I will bless your name forever. 

If there is anybody that does not know Jesus I ask that the Lord will come into your heart.  It is a true fact that no one can force you to accept Jesus Christ.  As people we have choices to make in this life, and God is looking for true worshippers.  He is not looking at our outer appearance.  He is looking at our hearts.  With that being said I will continue to ask God to bless you.  If this ministry has touched you in any way please tell a friend.  I am believing God to add 300 followers over the next six months.  In the new year I plan on doing greater things in the name of Jesus.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.
                                                            Evangel Ink

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love