The Poverty Dwellers a Look at The Impoverished People

I have been talking about many things, but lately I find myself coming in the defense of people who otherwise may not be able to help themselves.  Last week I had talked about things like fat shaming, and bullying.  I mentioned that some will assassinate the character of people with no known cause.  This subject is nit tasteful for some, but I am not here to entertain people.  I am here to talk about some things that people rarely talk about.  I ask myself all the time if GOD is love why do people have so much hate in their hearts?  We live in a world where the most vulnerable people are dying prematurely.  I am speaking about the ones that society has forgotten about, or should I say that society will ignore on purpose.

For as long I can remember there has great stigma placed on the women and men that are on government assistance.  You hear names like "Welfare Queen", and "Government Assistance Queens"  Some may think that I am too sensitive about the subjects, but I feel that I am well within my rights to talk about this subject.  Think for a minute... If most of these women could get upon their feet would there really be a need for welfare?  I have really understood why no one is willing to help these people.  It is a known fact that there are people that do not want to change their lives, but in the same nature there are people who would like for their lives to be better, but they do not know how to obtain it.  So I am wondering if you have  a solution why are you not helping these men and women lost in poverty.

I see everyone talking about the food stamp recipients, but no one is really trying to help these people out.  Am I saying give them your money?  No I am talking giving them you knowledge, and your wisdom on how they can change their lives.  I mean knowledge that can afford.  Everybody does not have money to pay for a WORD.  If you teach these people how to fish they will eat for life.  By giving them a small portion they will only eat for a day.  But with the right WORD from the right people these individuals can gain employment, and make a better future for their children.

Have you ever been in a situation where you had to stand in line at the food bank?  Have you went to bed hungry?  Have you had to explain to your children why they have to wear clothes that has been passed down from other siblings?  This is the life for so many people, but there is hope for all of those that are caught in this type of struggling, but if we as a people do not care what will they do?

Let me make it clear that each individual has a right in what, or who they will support.  I cannot tell you to support  or not support the words that are being ministered to you.  In life we all have a choice in what we support or not.  In the bible it says "Proverbs 14:31 (NIV) “He who oppresses the poor shows contempt for their Maker, but whoever is kind to the needy honors God"

My brothers and sisters that are wondering through life feeling down and out,and they are broke I call them "Poverty Dwellers".  The definition of poverty means to be impoverished ,destitute, or having extreme hardship.  To dwell means to live in a certain kind of place, or to reside in a certain area.  What human wishes to be broke, sick, lost, and cannot feed their families.

My prayer today is GOD will help the poor.  May the LORD provide, and send resources, knowledge, and wisdom to a people that needs settling.  They do not need to settle in the ghettos, or the slums of the cities and towns, but they need to settle in homes for their families, and have the resources to be able to take care of their families.  You as an individual may not feel obligated, but just know that these individuals need our prayers.  They are out casted, and forgotten by so many people.  I thank the LORD for the people, and organizations that are fighting for those in need.  I also pray that something has been said that has touched your heart.  Until next time may GOD bless you with peace and prosperity




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love