A Prayerful Thursday

Dear LORD
Today I pray for peace that surpasses all understanding
I keep my eyes on the one
That can calm the sea
I keep my focus on the one
That can make death behave
I give my heart to the one
That will and can love me through anything
I give myself to prayer this morning
Consecration
I humbly come to you O GOD
Seeking your face
I stand in awe of you
When I am glancing at the sun
I am reminded by your beauty
When I look at the trees
I can see that you are the Creator
Though Jesus was just an average man
He gave his life for many
He is considered the King
And the Prince of peace
Who are we GOD
That we come to worship Such a man
I am a daughter of the MOST HIGH God
And I will forever have a praise on my lips
I thank you LORD
For such a beautiful day
In Jesus name I pray
Amen

Evangelist Amanda Matthews is a MInister of the Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love