Saturday Prayer

Dear LORD
Today I want to thank you for this thing called life
Father you did not have to do it
But you done it anyway
I thank you GOD
That I am alive and well
You have given me the activity of my limbs
I can see
I can speak
I can walk
and I can talk
I can lift my voice
to give you the praise
And I am still able to live life on purpose
LORD help me not to take this life for granted
I am asking GOD
That you will protect me
from dangers seen and unseen
I am asking that you help me
To live this life to its fullest potential
You are the true and living GOD
You are the LORD of the Universe
And all Creation
Thank you LORD
For this Holy Sabbath
Your blessings
May there be rest for the man and woman
That labor all week
May there be a consecration for the masses
On this day LORD
That you have made.
Bless you LORD
Thank you Jesus
I pray
In Jesus name
AMEN

Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of The Written Word and an advocate for Justice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love