A Prayer For Those Who Are Hurting

Sometimes LORD I
I know that I have trouble
I know that life will happen
These feelings tha I get make me feel uneasy
I know that I need you now LORD
I need you to help me in this situation
I need you to talk to me
I know that you are able to help me LORD
Do I stay still
Or do I believe you for a miracle
Please FATHER
Help me today
I need to hear you now
I need to know that you love me
I am so tired LORD
I am weary
I am coming close to giving me
I feel like I am dying inside
I trust you LORD
I believe in you
I open my heart to you today
FATHER
Rain down your love on me
Rain down your blessings on me
I love you dear LORD
I need you GOD
If anyone can help me is you
Thank you FATHER
In Jesus name I pray
AMEN

This prayer is for those of you that feel like you have no where to go.  When you feel like the world is on your shoulders.  This is for the people that have lost their hope.  GOD is for you, and if GOD is for you who can be against you.  Hold you head up high and keep the faith.  God loves you.  Until next time may GOD bless you with peace and prosperity.

Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of The Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love