God is Where We Are

God I lift my eyes to heaven
I have never been in a place of such vulnerability
I can imagine
All of the things that the Bible has said
But Father I thank you for all your love
You have been a beacon of light
And LORD you have been a rock
I can see that you love me
You are the Creator of the Earth
You make the seas to calm
And you have counted the stars in the heavens
You have prepared a place for me with you
Whom shall I fear dear LORD
Why should I be afraid
When you are the maker of heaven and Earth
God we abide by your WORD
We listen in the quite
To hear your small still voice
Where we are
You are there also
I thank you Father
For being in the mist of us


For God gave us not a spirit of fearfulness; but of power and love and discipline. 2 Timothy 1:7




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love