Searching A Poem

I am the girl in the corner
Who is not afraid to glow
Everyone in the room
Look back at me and say Whoa!
I am that girl who knows what she has to give
This is the life that designed for me to live
I am not afraid to be up front
Up close
I am made in the image of GOD
I am the one that says
Life has been hard
Yet I am the one
That has been through every storm
Yet I didn't give up
I didn't stop going
And I did not quit
I have kept my hope and my faith alive
I went deep down on the inside
Intrinsically searching
For the the thing that I have not found in people
I was searching….
And searching
Only to be disappointed
People have never had the solution
For what I was searching for
They never truly had the answer
My solution was on the inside
Deep Deep down
In my secret place


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love