Prayer for Wednesday

Dear LORD
Sometimes my heart is so full of anguish
When I think of this world
My heart is troubled
When I think of all the hate the we are surrounded by
My Spirit is heavy when I think of all the people that are hurting
FATHER you are love
You are the epitome of love
Why do we Father treat each other with unkindness?
Why do we come to each other with raised fists?
If we are truly brothers and sisters why do we shed blood from each other?
FATHER just let me walk in your will
Let me be the example that Christ wanted me to emanate
Let me walk in the light of your love FATHER
Let me walk in uprightness
Let e walk with a pure heart towards my fellowman
Any obscene thing that is not like you
I pray LORD
That you will guide me every step of the way
I am confident LORD
That you will walk with me
No matter the cost
I can rest assured knowing that you
Will be by mu side LORD
That you will never leave me nor forsake me
When man has walked away
When you have been disappointed
When you have tried all that you know how
God you are my refuge and my light
I love you LORD
In Jesus name I pray
Amen


Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of The Written Word

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love