My Prayer To God

Dear LORD
Thank you for such a beautiful day
LORD I know that I can complain
But I would rather give thanks to you LORD
I thank you for  my life
I thank you for you for my children
I thank you for my health and strength
I tank you for what you have given unto me
I thank you my Father
For being in my corner
You are the giver of life
You are the Alpha
And you are the Omega
You are Omnipotent
You are Omnipresent
Many believe the way that they have been taught
Many believe in the Universe
But My LORD
I believe in the one that has made the Universe
You are in my heart
There is no greater love
Like the one that you have provided
And I will you LORD
For the rest of my days
And for all eternity
Thank you Jesus
I thank you
Amen

https://soundcloud.com/amanda-matthews-703522182/ev


Evangelist Amanda is a Minister of the Written Word.  Check the link above to listen to my latest Sound cloud show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love