A Little Bit of Hope and a Whole lot of Faith

My reflection  is sometimes a little fuzzy and I cannot figure out who I am.  I get a little tongue tied when people ask me about my identity.  I become a little afraid when I have to define who I am , and I cry when I become fearful.  Who am I  and what am I?  Who did God create me to be? Should I be all that I can be?, or should I be what the people want me to be.  I want to shout at the world, because I do not know who I am.  I have no clue when it comes to the will of God.  I feel like I have no purpose, and I feel like I have been created for nothing.  My heart is broken each time I hear the word purpose.  I have stammered when the subject has been presented to me.  Do have I worth in the eyes of God, or is there something that he has for me to do.  I feel a little confused about my life, and I just want to be me.

This article was inspired by the many young women that have struggled, or are struggling with depression, low self esteem, or suffering from abuse.  You are not alone, and God loves you so much, and so do I.  Keep your head up and be strong.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.

Here is a video just for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love