I Will Enjoy My Time

I would like to take a moment to thank the Lord for such a beautiful week.  It has been an amazing journey.  This week was very productive, and I had a chance to get plenty of work done.  The kids and I had a chance to hang out, and watch television.  We had a long lesson on Ephesians 6:1-2, and a list of academic lessons.  They learned about the importance of prayer, and being kind to other people.  Every week I try to emphasis the importance of a good attitude, and having good manners.

As I was sitting in my back yard I had a chance to just breathe in the fresh air.  Despite the fact that the south really heats up this time of year, I had a moment just to see all of the beauty that God created.  I am not talking about nothing that is man made, but the things that God created,  I had a chance to gaze at the trees, and look at the clouds in the sky.  I looked at the beautiful green grass, and realized how blessed I am.

When I see my children playing outside their laughter melts my heart, and places a smile on my face.  I said "Ms. Amanda, you are a blessed woman."  It is very inspiring to see my children happy and free without any worries, and that is how I am feeling right now.  I am happy, joyous, and full of laughter.  My kids and I we have this great connection with each other.  We seem to have fun no matter what we are doing.  Today was our family day, and we just enjoyed watching some of our favorite animated programs.  My daughter Hannah made us a batch of cookies :)


What a great way to end the week!!  The best part of the week was the moment I heard my son sing his alphabet.  After two years of him being nonverbal he is starting to talk again.  That is the best sound that I have heard.  That is also my testimony.  I know that God is working in my son's life.  Praise God for that.

Genesis 2:2-3 says "By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work.  Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done."

Before I go I would like to leave you with a word of encouragement.  God has a plan and purpose for all of our lives.  HE has created each of us for a purpose.  God did not create anyone that is insignificant, and He believes that ALL of us are worthy.  No matter who you are God loves you, and so do I.  Smile you are somebody in your own unique way.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.



 




I lift up my eyes to the mountains—
    where does my help come from?
 My help comes from the Lord,
    the Maker of heaven and earth
Psalms 121:1-2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love