I Like to Reflect on the Weekends

I would like to take a moment to thank the Lord for such a beautiful week.  It has been an amazing journey.  This week was very productive, and I had a chance to get plenty of work done.  The kids and I had a chance to hang out, and watch television.  We had a long lesson on Ephesians 6:1-2, and a list of academic lessons.  They learned about the importance of prayer, and being kind to other people.  Every week I try to emphasis the importance of a good attitude, and having good manners.

As I was sitting in my back yard I had a chance to just breathe in the fresh air.  Despite the fact that the south really heats up this time of year, I had a moment just to see all of the beauty that God created.  I am not talking about nothing that is man made, but the things that God created,  I had a chance to gaze at the trees, and look at the clouds in the sky.  I looked at the beautiful green grass, and realized how blessed I am.

My weekend reflections has given me a chance to look back on the week, and see how I have a chance to relax, and enjoy my Saturday.  This past week I had chance to attend my children's fifth grade graduation.  It is moments like these that has shown me that life is beautiful, an every moment can become permanent memories.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love