The Solace of Psalms 91

He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty
I will say of the Lord "He is my refuge and m fortress
My God in whom I trust
Surely he will save you from the Fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence
He will cover you with his feathers
and under his wings you will find refuge
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart
You will not fear the terror of the night
Nor the arrow that flies by day
Nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness
nor the plague that destroys at midday
A thousand may fall at your side
ten thousand may fall at your right hand
but it will not come near you
You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked
If you make the Most High your dwelling
Even the Lord who is my refuge-
then no harm will befall you
no disaster will come near your tent
For he will command his angels concerning you
To guard you in all your ways
They will lift you up in their hands
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra
you will trample the great lion and the serpent
"Because he loves me" says the Lord,
I will rescue him
I will protect him
For he acknowledges my name
He will call upon me, and I will answer him
I will be with him in trouble
I will deliver him and honor him
and show him my salvation

Where ever you are the Lord will be there also.  There is not a place on this earth that he is not.  In fact there is no place in the universe where he is not.  HE is the Creator.  This is for your solace, and your comfort.  When the world is on your shoulders, and you feel like you have no where to turn let Psalms 91 be a reminder of his love.  May your fear, troubles,and circumstances be quieted by the spirit of the One and True living God.  Shalom and may you always be blessed with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love