Reasons Why You Should Continue Your Goal

Getting my life in order has never been a more important priority.  In fact its one of the most important agendas that I am working on.  That's right I am making ME a priority.  For the most part of this journey I have had to conquer this journey alone.  Next to ABBA no one knows me better than I know myself.

One of my main goals for 2016, is to lose weight, and make permanent lifestyle changes.  It is a fact that when you first start something it is going to be hard.  Yes, in the beginning losing weight was very difficult.  My motivation was very low.  I did not have any energy, or the confidence to make it through anything.

I always made EXCUSES for why I could not lose weight.  Listen, I have had all types of setbacks in my life, and I feel that I have allowed these things to cripple me.  I had a need for pity, and always felt sorry for myself.  This may not be your life story, but this is what had me chained, and what hindered my personal growth, and made me PROCRASTINATE.

Emotionally, I was a wreck, and did not have the mental strength to accomplish my goals.  It had taken a life threatening event to shock me back in reality.  I had a stroke, and spent three days in the ICU.  Right there on my hospital bed I knew that I had to make a change.  This was four years ago.

That meant that there was no more time for EXCUSES , pity parties, or reasons not to change my life.  In December of last year I had all the mental strength I needed to start my weight loss journey.  In January of 2016, I launched Redefining Me in 2016.  This is where I have made videos to document my progress.  It has been one of the greatest projects that I have had the pleasure to work on.  It is even more exciting, because other people are starting to come on board.  As I continue to journal my progress I have learned that I am getting better, and stronger.

Today I would like to give you some steps that has helped me shed 80lbs, and is continuing to help me reach my goals.  I do believe that it will work for you, and help you as you work to accomplish your goals in life and health.

  1. For me I have to pray first thing in the morning before I start my day.  I realize that not all people believe in God, but you may some form of meditation, or routine that you may follow.
  2. Maintain a positive attitude at all times
  3. Make realistic goals that are attainable
  4. Stick with a consistent routine
  5. Celebrate yourself and the small victories
  6. DO NOT QUIT or GIVE UP no matter how hard it gets DO NOT STOP or LOSE HOPE
I look forward to the next journal entry of Redefining Me in 2016. Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.


I am working on a booklet that I think will help myriads of people who have struggled with a defeated mindset.  Look for it!! Coming Your Way Soon!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love