You Are Worthy of Our Praise

Jesus has been
My all and saving grace
I love the Lord on high
I long to see your face
You have been my heart
The strong force in my life
I can depend on you
To take me through the strife
 
Where do you want me to go?
I am here and waiting to do your will
I just want you to know
That I love you still
I need you to be
Here with me
Lord you are my protector
And I bow down to you
 

 
Lord you are worthy of our praise
You are the lily of the valley
The author of  our days
I need to say
That we love you today
You are holy
And worthy of our praise
 
Copyright  © Amanda Matthews
 
But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light  1Peter 2:9 
May the love of God shine on you, and I hope that your day is a good one.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love