God's Grace and Mercy


God’s Blessing

 

 
I am a child of God.  God gave me destiny before I was born.  While I was in my mother’s womb God had a plan for my life.  Even though I have fallen short of the glory of God he still loves me.  While I lay in the pits of hell he extended his hand of mercy to me.  When the people decided that they wanted to persecute me God came to my rescue.  He has brought me to a place of refuge.  When my friends left me, and they turned their backs on me God did not forsake me.  Nor did he let me down.  When the money was low God provided me food, clothing, and shelter.  When the bills were due, and nobody would loan me a dime God provided me with money.  For every pain that I felt God the Lord blessed with me with comfort, and he showed me love.  God is number one in my life.  He is the reason that I exist.  I love the Lord.  He is the Lily of the valley.  It is time for the women of God to stand up, and take back our children.  Our children are dying.  They are in trouble.  Half of our youth will die before the age of 21.  It is more likely for the young men to die of violence.  The young ladies in this generation will die of AIDS, and domestic violence.




 
I Will Choose Life
 
 
 
 
Glory to God for all the love that he has given to me.  The good Lord allowed me to see a new year.  I thank the Lord for that entire he has done in the past, and what he is getting ready to do in the future.  He has blessed my four beautiful children to be healthy, and full of life.
From the first moment I knew that I was pregnant the Lord was with me.  Early in my pregnancy I had trouble with diabetes and high blood pressure.  Despite what the enemy tried to bring my way I gave birth to my son.  He was born two months early, and he stayed in the hospital for two weeks.  Today he is autistic, and one of the smartest little boys I have ever seen.  I gave birth to three other children.  I have hope that all my children will grow under the authority of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  Today I have chosen life.  A life that promises everlasting life.  A life with God, and the fact that he has blessed me to live in his grace.  I hope that the Lord will bless you with a prosperous year.  Know that the children are the future.  We can see that they are the leaders of tomorrow.  I love the LORD!  He has blessed me to have joy, peace and love.
 
 
Coming Out In Grace

 
The lord has shown me favor
He has saved me from the hands of the enemy
He has shown me love
He has brought me joy
He has blessed me to still live in his presence
I love the Lord
For all his mercy and tender love
Believe that he died for you to have everlasting life
He hanged on the cross for your sins
He has come to bring salvation to all that need peace
Blessed are the ones that cannot call out in the name of Jesus
He has come to bring peace and salvation to all that call upon his name.  His name is Jesus Christ, and he loves you so much.  Until next time may the Lord bless you with peace and prosperity.  I invite you to listen to my mini podcast, and my gospel song located right here on my blog page.  Thank you and God bless.  if you would like a copy of my newsletter subscribe by email, and I will email you the most recent copy free of charge.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love