Hope and Pray


HOPE AND PRAY

 

Dear child

Why are you weeping?

I want to dry your tears

You do not have to cry

I am here

To be your comfort

Have faith and believe

Believe that I will help you

My Father sent me

So that you could live

Your days in good health

With longevity of life

Come to me and find peace

Have hope and pray

God will answer you

He cares for you love

Have hope and pray
 
Copyright © Amanda Matthews

 
All of my hope is in the Lord, and my faith is in Him.  I know that the Lord is not like man that he will lie.  I have an assurance in God's Word that he will do exactly what he says he will do.  God is the true living God and HE is so worthy of all my praise.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love