God's Blessings Over My Family

I was glancing at some photos of my family, and I can see how blessed I am.  Some things in life are free of charge, and I can say that I have it all.  With each photo there has been a special memory that has been created, and the memories will last a lifetime.  How often do you get to share a special moment with your children?  Those moments when they laugh, cry, discover their passion, or do really well at an event.  I am happy that I have been there for all of my children's first, and my prayer is to be there for everything in the future.

There is nothing in this world that can replace all of the joy that I have with my children.  I have a relationship with each one, and we have a bond that is very strong.  Motherhood is a calling, and I hold this position in high regard.  It is more than just raising four children.  I am raising leaders for the future. 
 Hannah has the highest reading level in her class.  I am dedicated to help her succeed as a student and an artist.
 
This is a picture of my girls.  We had fun spending the day together, and hanging out.
 
Hanging out with my girl!
 
This is my son Daniel.  I will help him fulfill his dream to be an engineer.
 
 
 
Ray has a very beautiful personality, and is very loving.  He has a love for dancing.
 
My children are gifts from God.  It has been a pleasure, and the  greatest joy in my life to be a mother.  The memories that has been created, and the ones that we are working on in the present.  I know that God has so much in store for our future.  Thank God for my family.  I hope that your day will be blessed with love, joy, and peace.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.
 
 
My baby girl is not shy at all .  She loves to smile.
 
She is happy to be studying!!!
 
I am one happy mommy !!! God bless


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love