A True Love Poem

bible 16
 
I have been broken
And my heart has been in pain O lord
When I think of the words that you have spoken
Now the Lord has come
Set me free from pain
I know that I can count on you
 
Through the storm in the night
Lord you will make everything alright
I will be looking for you
Do you know I love you
I place no one before you
I am in love with you
Always and forever more
 
God you are the joy of my heart
 
When all is said and  done
 
You are the one that  has filled my heart with love
 
 
Lord we come to lift your name on high
We lift our hands up to the sky
Lord we come to worship you
Lord we come looking towards the throne
You are God alone
Lord we come in this place
To give you praise


 
Copyright © Amanda Matthews


God has created all od us for a purpose.  It is very powerful when you find your voice.  I have discovered that a life with God is so amazing.  I hope that you will be blessed today.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love