You Are Not Alone


Precious woman of God,  Do you know that God is calling you to a higher place?  I want to talk to all girls and  women.  This is for the woman who has experienced pain in her life.  How about the one that made a mistake, and is covered in shame?  Can I speak to you about the storms that life can blow your way?  This is for the women who have struggled with drug abuse.  What about the teen girls that have had abortions? What about the young ladies that are dying of AIDS? God says" I know you thought that I forgot about you, but I think of you all the time. "   You are not in the struggle alone.  We are in this together.  There is hope for you.  I know that you have been talked about, and people have written you off.  They  have said that you will never be anything, and they left you in the pit.  Keep your head up, and know that God sees all things.  They call him El-Shaddai, because he is God Almighty.  He is Jehovah Shalom, because he is the Lord of peace.  Jehovah Jirah means that God is our provider.  Thank you Jesus!!  God is the Great I am, and Jehovah Nissi, because the Lord is my bannerNo matter what you are facing in this life God is there for you.  Keep a smile on your face, and no that nothing is impossible with God.  Until next time may God bless you with peace and prosperity. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Prayer On This Tuesday

Sunday Prayer

Remembering My First Love